- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Eating Disorder Non-Profit Organizations (U.S.)
Multi-Service Eating Disorder Association (MEDA): This non-profit organization is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of eating disorders and disordered eating. MEDA’s mission is to prevent the continuing spread of eating disorders through awareness and early detection. MEDA serves as a support network and resource for clients, loved ones, clinicians, educators and the general public.
Eating Disorders Coalition: The Eating Disorders Coalition for Research, Policy & Action is working in Washington, D.C., to increase awareness, educate policymakers, and promote understanding about the disabling and life-threatening effects of eating disorders. The mission of the EDC is to advance the federal recognition of eating disorders as a public health priority.
National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA): The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is the largest non-profit organization in the United States working for the awareness and prevention of eating disorders. NEDA also provides treatment referrals, support networks, and resources for those struggling and their loved ones.
Rock Recovery Rock Recovery is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that supports the journey to freedom from disordered eating. We work to bridge gaps in resources for eating disorder treatment and education by removing the barriers of stigma, cost, isolation, and accessibility and by providing quality clinical care. We uniquely combine clinical expertise and evidence-based care with spirituality for deeper healing and restoration. As a faith-based organization, we believe it is critical to care for the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. Our doors are open to all who wish to partake on their journey to freedom with us. Rock Recovery offers a wide range of affordable recovery programs, community empowerment workshops, and therapy groups to adults and teens 13+ of all genders in DC, Maryland, Virginia and California.
International Eating Disorder Organizations
- Beat: Beat is the top eating disorder non-profit organization in the United Kingdom. Through regional and international projects, Beat works to raise awareness and reduce stigma surrounding eating disorders on a global level.
- Austrian Society on Eating Disorders (ASED): The Professional Austrian Eating Disorder Society is a scientific society located in Innsbruck encompassing the whole of Austria. It was founded in 2000 as a non profit organisation. The ASED is the first German scientific society on Eating Disorders.
- NETZWERK ESSSTÃ–RUNGEN: Austrian Patient and Carers Organisation
- The National Eating Disorder Information Centre (NEDIC) :The National Eating Disorder Information Centre (NEDIC) is a non-profit organization founded in 1985 to provide information and resources on eating disorders and food and weight preoccupation. One of our main goals is to inform the public about eating disorders and related issues.
Last Reviewed & Updated By: Jacquelyn Ekern, MS, LPC on April 19, 2022 Published on EatingDisorderHope.com, Eating Disorder Information & Resources