Interested in posting eating disorder jobs or career opportunities? Contact Us
Check out EatingDisorderJobs.com, too, for additional career opportunities
The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt
Board-Certified Psychiatrists and Licensed Psychologists
Join Our Team of Experts at The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt
Sheppard Pratt is seeking board-certified psychiatrists and licensed psychologists for full-time positions at The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt. The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt is one of the nation’s leading providers of comprehensive eating disorder treatment for adults, adolescents, and children. Our robust offerings include a 23-bed inpatient unit, partial hospitalization program, and intensive outpatient program. You will have the opportunity to do in-depth work with complex patients, and help patients make meaningful progress towards recovery.
- Psychiatrist: Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire; Board certification preferred
- Psychologist: Doctoral degree in psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
Why Sheppard Pratt?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- A network of the brightest minds in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Opportunities for cross-discipline collaboration