Interested in posting eating disorder jobs or career opportunities? Contact Us
Reasons Eating Disorder Center
Lead Program Therapist: Full-Time
The Lead Program Therapist performs functions to include assisting patients in meeting their bio-psychosocial needs while enabling them to access through therapeutic treatment skills to achieve their optimal level of emotional health, including providing basic consultation, teaching, complete specialized clinical social work services for patients/ families receiving care, crisis intervention, short-term and long-term family therapy, and providing information and referrals as needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Formulate and conduct educational, therapeutic, and/or support groups.
2. Communicate effectively with residents, families, health care team members and community providers regarding resident status and progress.
3. Interact and communicate with community agencies in assessment of and service to residents.
4. Provide liaison and referral services to community agencies and appears in court when requested or subpoenaed.
5. Maintain confidentiality in compliance with professional ethics according to professional and facility standards.
6. Some telehealth/virtual programming.
Education: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Social Worker
Experience: Program Therapist requires a minimum of two (2) years experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience in family and group therapies, crisis intervention, and treatment skills; and strong clinical assessment skills, preferred. For a specialty program (for example, Eating Disorders) experience with that population, is preferred. In lieu of experience specialized education and training may be acceptable.
License: Program Therapist must be licensed.
Additional Requirements: May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
If interested, please apply at https://jobs.uhsinc.com/reasons-eating-disorder-center
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
Your passion, inspiration, and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Quality Healthcare is our passion, improving lives is our reward. We are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. In this endeavor, we uphold the following values:
- PATIENTS ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY
- UNCOMPROMISED STANDARDS
- COMMUNITY INVESTMENT