Interested in posting eating disorder jobs or career opportunities? Contact Us
Banyan Treatment Centers
Therapist: Full Time
The Therapist is responsible for performing a wide variety of patient care activities as directed by the attending physician, Medical Director and Clinical Director. He/she will be responsible for patient caseload and will provide group, individual, and family therapy. Will conduct bio-psychosocial assessments. Collaborates with the treatment team to formulate the master treatment plan and assists in coordinating discharge planning. Has primary responsibility for maintaining communication with the referral source and other services provided as needed. He/she functions under the guidance of their licensure, registration and/or certification and in accordance with the regulations, rules, and requirements of State and Federal government and accrediting organizations.
Qualifications and Requirements::
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Healthcare related major, required
- Two to four Years of work experience in eating disorders and/ or mental health field, preferred
- License to practice in applicable state, preferred and/or applicable clinical certifications per state, preferred
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of principles and practices of the discipline.
- Adheres to: Healthcare Code of Ethics
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding:
- Client Confidentiality
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Corporate Integrity & Compliance
About Banyan Treatment Centers
Banyan Treatment Centers is a leading National addiction and mental health care organization with a full continuum of care, and is Joint Commission Accredited (Gold Seal of Approval). Since our formation, we have grown to be an authority and innovator in the areas of addiction care and mental health treatment serving our communities at 14 locations throughout the United States.
As full-time members of our team, our employees enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, paid time off and the distinction of working with some of the nation’s most respected and accomplished doctors and mental health professionals while directly improving the health and quality of life of our community!
If you are interested in learning more about the position and potentially joining our dedicated team, I invite you to “Apply Now.” When completing your application, you will have the ability to provide your schedule and shift availability and desired wage; salary to be negotiated if necessary. We look forward to learning more about you!