- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Your Dieting Daughter
About This Book
Your Dieting Daughter is a must-read for anyone wanting to help contribute to a young womanʼs development of a healthy self- and body esteem, whether she is 13 or 30. Costin has updated the ﬁrst edition of this book to reﬂect her 15 additional years of expertise of dealing with the tricky issues of body image, food, and weight in a culture that places an unhealthy emphasis on being thin. From aiding a young girl to lose weight for health reasons; to encouraging a young woman to accept her natural body size; to helping detect, prevent, and understand eating disorders, this second edition is full of practical and invaluable information.
Carolyn Costin, MFT, Med, FAED, CEDS, is the founder of Monte Nido Treatment Center and its afﬁliates. She is a highly respected and experienced clinician renowned for her expertise in helping people develop a healthy relationship with food, their bodies, and their weight.