- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
The Living Stage: A Step-by-Step Guide to Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy
About This Book
An indispensable guide for all clinicians interested in experiential therapy, this book is a primer on psychodrama, sociometry and group psychotherapy with step-by-step exercises.
Destined to become a classic for any experiential therapy library, this is a basic primer on psychodrama, sociometry and group psychotherapy. With a foreword by Zerka Moreno, wife of the late J.L. Moreno, the father of experiential therapy, the book gives clinicians the tools to understand the theory and practice of experiential therapy.
Filled with client stories, Moreno’s theories in his own words, plus step-by-step exercises they can use in their own practice, the book makes experiential work manageable for the clinician. It also includes specific exercises that integrate trauma, grief and addiction theory and a brand new model for understanding trauma and addictive relationships.