- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Canada’s wealth of resources for those seeking eating disorder treatment in Canada or other forms of support is available throughout the region.
Eating Disorder Treatment in Canada Featured Articles:
EATING DISORDERS AMONG GIRLS AND WOMEN IN CANADA: Report of the Standing Committee on the Status of Women
“At any given time in Canada, as many as 600,000 to 990,000 Canadians may meet the diagnostic criteria for an eating disorder, primarily anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, or binge eating disorder… This report summarizes evidence gathered during the study on eating disorders and examines a number of themes that emerged during the Committee’s meetings.” Read more here.
Extremely rare eating disorder misunderstood, says Edmonton boy
“‘They’ve compared it to a phobia, like a snake phobia, or a fear of flying,’ said Bell. ‘Picky eating is a normal part of childhood development, and there are just a few foods they don’t want. With ARFID, it’s entire food groups, and these kids are often limited to just 20 foods.’” Read more here.