- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Treatment centers throughout Michigan and the rest of the Midwest that specialize in eating disorder recovery feature a wide range of modalities that promote physical and mental wellness. Find out more about statewide resources and treatment programs below.
The Michigan Eating Disorders Alliance (MiEDA) is a local non-profit that raises awareness for eating disorders through community outreach, including interactive art projects. Reach out to MiEDA to get involved in these great community events.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center40 Timberline Drive
Lemont, Illinois 60439888-206-1175
Within HealthProviding clinically superior continuous
care, in the comfort of your own home855-597-1992
Equip HealthEating disorder treatment
that works, delivered at home855.387.4378
Eating Disorder Solutions3300 Oak Lawn Ave Suite 102
Dallas, Texas 75219855-783-2519
New Oakland Family Centers Comprehensive Eating Recovery Vision (CERV)2520 S. Telegraph Rd.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302800-395-3223
U-M Comprehensive Eating Disorders Program
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109