- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Holt Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Holt Eating Disorder Centers
Finding the appropriate help for an eating disorder is one of the most important steps in the recovery journey, whether you’re struggling with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, or another type of eating disorder.
Some eating disorder clinics should be available in or around Holt. But if you’re having difficulty finding a treatment center that works for you, there are a number of virtual eating disorder treatment options you can also explore.
Eating Disorder Therapists in Holt, MI
Therapy is often the backbone of eating disorder recovery, and the relationship you have with your therapist can be vitally important.
Many therapists in Holt can help you overcome your eating disorder and find healing and peace.
Shelby BarnesHolt, MI, 48842
Sarah Schwegmann1795 N Cedar St, Ste K, Holt, MI, 48842
Rachel Flowers1218 Greenwood Ave, Jackson, MI, 49203
Cindy Gault110 E Kingsley St, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Lori Tagger601 Abbot Rd, Ste 103, East Lansing, MI, 48823
Amanda Harris111 N 1st St, Ste 2, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Annie Giupponi300 Bailey St, Ste 2, East Lansing, MI, 48823
Amy Pershing111 N 1st St, 2, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Samantha Sattler5800 Monroe St, Ste A9, Sylvania, OH, 43560
June HallBurton, MI, 48519
Jennifer M. VanBeck2350 Washtenaw Ave, Ste 3, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Meggan M. Desmond5800 Monroe St, A9, Sylvania, OH, 43560
Vanessa Marry4343 Concourse Dr, Ste 150, Ann Arbor, MI, 48108
Cities Near Holt
If you’re willing and able to travel outside of Holt, you may be able to utilize additional eating disorder treatment centers, therapists, and treatment options.