- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
About This Book
Binge Control is a compact guide to understanding binge eating disorder (BED) and a companion to Crave: Why You Binge Eat and How to Stop. It is designed to help people who have BED better understand their condition and their treatment options and to help family members and friends of individuals with BED provide understanding and support to their loved ones during recovery. The most important message in this handbook is that BED is treatable. Many effective therapies and medications exist. The goal is to know what is available and to find the treatment or combination of treatments that work best for you. Binge Control can help guide you down your pathway of recovery and get your binge eating in control.