- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Dartmouth College advocates for eating disorder prevention and early intervention. Through its Thriving Together Wellness Peer Support program, students trained in motivational interviewing are able to support and guide students struggling with mental health issues, including eating disorders, distorted body image, anxiety, trauma, and self-harm.
The Dartmouth Student Wellness Center on campus promotes the development of healthy coping mechanisms to manage stress and other potential eating disorder triggers common among college students.
Join our College Hope Facebook page here
Contact us to be added to our private College Hope group on LinkedIn
Researched and vetted by EDH staff with the utmost care.
Please let us know of any updates or improvements we can make.