- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Teens: A Non-Diet, Body Positive Approach to Building a Healthy Relationship with Food
About This Book
The Intuitive Eating Workbook for Teens is written in a language that speaks to teens but can also appeal to the teen in each of us. Through its empathic and encouraging words, it teaches the many reasons why diets don’t work and helps establish a healthy relationship with food.
It teaches the reader to trust their internal wisdom about hunger and fullness cues and to stay present in order to find true satisfaction in eating.
Through its many activities, readers address finding peace with food, respecting their bodies, learning how to speak up for their needs, exploring their emotions, and other intuitive Eating topics, with the goal of experiencing the freedom and trust that comes with being an intuitive eater.
Whether you’re a teen, a parent, a clinician, or a certified intuitive eating counselor, this proven-effective workbook is an essential resource.
Elyse Resch, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S, Fiaedp, FADA, FAND