- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
About This Book
Brian Cuban is living with an enemy that has haunted him for over 30 years – his own reflection in the mirror. Through a series of very personal and poignant anecdotes, he speaks from a rarely heard male perspective about the daily horrors of suffering from Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), a disease in which the sufferer is preoccupied with a distorted sense of self-image and is often afflicted with eating disorders, depression and addiction. In a field fraught with myth and fiction, Cuban presents us with an engrossing description of his struggle with BDD and eating disorders while also fighting addiction.