- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Life Without Ed – Digital Audiobook
About This Book
Inspiring, compassionate, and filled with practical exercises to help you break up with your own personal E.D., Life Without Ed provides hope to the millions of people plagued by eating disorders.
Audiobook Just Released!
Narrated by Jenni herself, the audiobook is divided into separate tracks for each of the book’s short sections. With this format, you can easily locate your favorite parts or play the ones that relate most to your recovery. Some find the audiobook particularly helpful in their cars—to avoid turning into that drive-through to binge.
Others keep the book playing at home as a way to drown out Ed’s nonstop pestering. Many clinicians use particular sections as topics for discussions in individual and group therapy. For ease in locating tracks, be sure to download the accompanying reference guide. The audiobook concludes with the song “Life Without Ed.”