- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Hope for the Hollow
About This Book
Hope for the Hollow is the second book written by Jena Morrow. Hope for the Hollow is a book that offers a 30-day makeover from within that is based on God’s truths about how they apply to a woman’s battle with her body image, gaining weight, and personal value. Many women struggle with anorexia, bulimia, and compulsive overeating, and this book is an inside out renovation combating the lies of the enemy with God’s truth in scripture and the importance of understanding that our bodies are a temple of the Holy Spirit.
Hope for the Hollow is a useful, applicable devotional guide and journal to tenderly support and motivate women of God to believe in His love and what He says about them. The book helps fight against worldly arrogance and vanity as these struggles are central issues for many women in the church while struggling to be grateful for and taking care of their bodies, even for those who love and serve the Father.
Jena is the Alumnae Coordinator for Timberline Knolls and involved in their Christian program.