- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Hollow: An Unpolished Tale
About This Book
“29 years, 7 months, 14 days and the battle still rages…Jena Morrow has an eating disorder. It can kill her. Jena Morrow has a Savior. He came to give her abundant life.
This is not a polished tale of victory but an honest, true story of fragility. Hollow recounts Jena’s daily struggle with anorexia and the God who is able and willing to reach down into the dirt. A central theme of Hollow is the surrender of control to Jesus Christ. His Word is interwoven throughout the story as rebuttals to the lies that besiege those engaged in any addiction. In addition to her point of view, Jena includes those of her friends, family, and former therapists providing an undercurrent of hope. Written in an easy conversational voice, Hollowwill resonate with those in the midst of a struggle and those who stand beside them.” Timberline Knolls is a treatment center where Jena is the Alumnae Coordinator and involved in their Christian program.