- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
The CollegeResponse program, developed by Screening for Mental Health(SMH), promotes the prevention, early detection and treatment of prevalent, often under-diagnosed and treatable mental health disorders and alcohol problems.
For more than a decade, the program has offered affordable and practical risk management tools and information that educate, assess, and connect students with appropriate resources. Your campus health and counseling center has limited capacity. So how do you focus your resources on the students most at risk?
CollegeResponse Gives Your Students:
- The opportunity to self-screen for depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, generalized anxiety disorder, eating disorders, and alcohol use disorders
- Access to unlimited, anonymous online screenings and/or confidential screenings at in-person events
- Help-seeking tools
- Immediate results and referrals to your on-campus counseling and health center following completion of screening questionnaire
National Eating Disorder Screening Program Announces Partners
The National Eating Disorder Screening Program (NEDSP) from Screening for Mental Health, Inc. (SMH) has partnered with three organizations for the 2011 NEDSP campaign. Eating Disorder Hope, Remuda Ranch and Timberline Knolls have agreed to be fiscal sponsors of the program for the upcoming year.
In 2010 NEDSP was implemented at over 450 colleges and universities throughout the country with over 17,000 students getting screened. The goal, with the assistance of these organizations, is to increase the number of college sites as well as the screenings completed by students.
NEDSP is a part of the CollegeResponse® Program at Screening for Mental Health, Inc. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact Jason Marshall, Program Manager, at: 781-591-5246
We are inviting college students to produce a 30 second public service announcement (PSA) about the prevalence of eating disorders among college students. Winning entries will be used as part of this year’s National Eating Disorders Screening Program® campaign and will win a prize of up to $500. It’s creative, fun and students can learn something in the process. They will also have the opportunity to create a tool that could positively impact on their peers.
This initiative is sponsored by the nonprofit, Screening for Mental Health, Inc. (SMH). For more than a decade, SMH has developed award-winning mental health education and screening programs for colleges and universities nationwide. Our CollegeResponse® program promotes the prevention, early detection and treatment of prevalent, often under-diagnosed treatable mental health disorders, including the treatment of eating disorders.
For more information, visit Mental Health Screening.
Last Reviewed By: Jacquelyn Ekern, MS, LPC on April 25, 2012
Page last updated: June 29, 2012
Published on EatingDisorderHope.com, Resources for Eating Disorders