- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Plainfield Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Treatment Centers in Plainfield, IL for Disordered Eating
Eating disorders like ARFID, anorexia, binge eating disorder, and bulimia may feel impossible to overcome, but the right kind of help can get you on the road to recovery.
If you or your loved one live in Plainfield, you can find that kind of help in-person, whether you’re looking for outpatient care or residential eating disorder treatment.
Eating Disorder Therapists in Plainfield, IL
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Plainfield, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Mansi Sant24014 Renwick Rd, Unit 105, Plainfield, IL, 60544
Claudia Hantel905 N Main St, Naperville, IL, 60563
Loreta Stavskiene498 W Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL, 60440
Cities Near Plainfield
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Plainfield. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.