- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Glen Ellyn Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Treatment Centers in Glen Ellyn, IL for Disordered Eating
Eating disorders like ARFID, anorexia, binge eating disorder, and bulimia may feel impossible to overcome, but the right kind of help can get you on the road to recovery.
If you or your loved one live in Glen Ellyn, you can find that kind of help in-person, whether you’re looking for outpatient care or residential eating disorder treatment.
Eating Disorder Therapists in Glen Ellyn, IL
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Glen Ellyn, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Danielle EvansonGlen Ellyn, IL, 60137
Kirsten Book4300 Commerce Ct, 300, Lisle, IL, 60532
Life to the Fullest LLC2625 Butterfield Rd, Ste 138S, Oak Brook, IL, 60523
Kara Handy1616 E Roosevelt Rd, 8, Wheaton, IL, 60187
Priscilla E Dean2100 Manchester Rd, Ste A, Wheaton, IL, 60187
Gina D GrahamDowners Grove, IL, 60515
Cities Near Glen Ellyn
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Glen Ellyn. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.