- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
- This event has passed.
Gratitude as an Intervention Webinar by Timberline Knolls
November 21 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm PST
Please Join Timberline Knolls for a FREE CE Webinar
1 CE Offered
Tuesday, Nov 21, 2023
12 p.m. Central/1 p.m. Eastern/11 a.m. Mountain/10 a.m. Pacific
“Gratitude as an Intervention” by Stephen Wright, LCPC
Individuals struggling with mental health issues consistently experience internal pain and distress. Those feelings lead to self-focus, lower pro-social behavior and a lack of meaning and purpose in life. This presentation looks at the evidence-based research on the use of gratitude as an intervention to increase pro-social behavior, purpose and meaning in life.
- Explain research related to the impact of gratitude on mental health.
- Identify the experience of gratitude through interactive demonstration.
- Utilize multiple gratitude interventions in their practice.