- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Netherlands Eating Disorders Articles
(2006)Gabrielle E. Van Son, Daphne Van Hoeken, AAD I.M. Bartelds, Eric F. Van Furth and Hans W. Hoek
Netherlands Eating Disorder Resources
Nederlandse Academie voor Eetstoornissen (NAE) The Dutch Academy for Eating Disorders is an association of professionals committed to improving the level of eating disorder prevention, treatment, education and research in the Netherlands. Founded in 2005, the Academy has 150 individual members (psychologist, psychiatrists, nurses, dieticians, pediatricians, doctors of internal medicine, psychomotor and creative therapists) and 13 institutional members.
Stichting Anorexia en Boulimia Nervosa SABN (Stichting Anorexia en Boulimia Nervosa), is a special member of the NAE and meets the Board twice a year. It is the patient association.
Last Reviewed By: Jacquelyn Ekern, MS, LPC on April 25, 2012
Page last updated: June 12, 2012
Published on EatingDisorderHope.com, Online Help from Eating Disorders