- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Find a South Carolina eating disorder treatment center or clinic that best fits your recovery needs. If you need help for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating or another type of eating disorder, there are likely programs and therapists in Charleston, Columbia, North Charleston, SC. If an inpatient residential facility is not for you, there may be outpatient, IOP, and PHP options available within your area. If a remote eating disorder treatment option from the comfort of your home is what you are looking for, our directory contains a wide range of virtual solutions. You can search them here.
The South Carolina Department of Mental Health has also taken an active role in eating disorder awareness and prevention by providing statistics and information on treatment options to the general public.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center40 Timberline Drive
Lemont, Illinois 60439888-206-1175
Within HealthProviding clinically superior continuous
care, in the comfort of your own home855-597-1992
Eating Disorder Solutions3300 Oak Lawn Ave Suite 102
Dallas, Texas 75219855-783-2519
Eating Recovery Center – The Carolinas12 Maple Tree Ct., #101
Greenville, South Carolina 29615855-205-6381