- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Idaho, located in the northwestern United States, has treatment programs available to serve the state’s eating disorder population. With treatment modalities ranging from cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to experiential therapies, these centers aim to provide individualized care to those struggling with eating disorders.
Find an Idaho eating disorder treatment center or clinic that best fits your recovery needs. If you need help for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating or another type of eating disorder, there are likely programs and therapists in Boise, Caldwell, Idaho Falls, Meridian, Rexburg, or Rupert
, ID. If an inpatient residential facility is not for you, there may be outpatient, IOP, and PHP options available within your area. If a remote eating disorder treatment option from the comfort of your home is what you are looking for, our directory contains a wide range of virtual solutions. You can search them here.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center40 Timberline Drive
Lemont, Illinois 60439888-206-1175
Within HealthProviding clinically superior continuous
care, in the comfort of your own home855-597-1992
Eating Disorder Solutions3300 Oak Lawn Ave Suite 102
Dallas, Texas 75219855-783-2519