- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Arizona is home to many eating disorder resources, including the treatment centers listed below. Look into the benefits of seeking treatment in Arizona, with its sun-filled days and gorgeous national parks, whether you are local or live across the country.
The need for these resources is significant, as the CDC’s 2013 High School Youth Risk Behavior Survey found that Arizona teens are over two times more likely to use purging or laxatives as weight management tools than the average U.S. teen.
Locate an Arizona eating disorder treatment center or clinic that is ideal for your recovery needs. If you are looking for a binge eating, anorexia, bulimia, or another type of disordered eating program, there are likely options and eating disorder therapists in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Scottsdale, Peoria, Tempe, or Surprise, AZ. If residential inpatient center is not for you, there may be outpatient, IOP, and PHP solutions located near you. If a remote eating disorder recovery option is what you are seeking, our directory contains a selection of virtual treatment solutions. You can search them eating disorder support groups online.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center40 Timberline Drive
Lemont, Illinois 60439888-206-1175
Within HealthProviding clinically superior continuous
care, in the comfort of your own home855-597-1992
Equip HealthEating disorder treatment
that works, delivered at home855.387.4378
Eating Disorder Solutions3300 Oak Lawn Ave Suite 102
Dallas, Texas 75219855-783-2519