- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
You Are Not Alone, Volume 2
About This Book
You Are Not Alone, Volume 2 (plus Companion CD) by eating disorder survivors Andrea Roe and Shannon Cutts, is an inspiring collection of personal recovery stories, poems, artwork, and song lyrics by women who are either in recovery or fully recovered from an eating disorder. Also included is the You Are Not Alone Companion CD filled with healing songs by women whose lives have been touched by eating disorders.
What People Are Saying About You Are Not Alone, Volume 2:
“To know that others have struggled just as much and that they cannot ‘only’ survive, but thrive and live a better life, is truly inspiring.” — Ashley P from Canada is in recovery from an eating disorder.
“Read these stories and be encouraged; you will see the journey of healing can be made! Andrea brings us all together so we remember we are not alone. There is Hope.” –Gregory L. Jantz, Ph.D. Bestselling Author, Speaker, Therapist, and Founder of The Center for Counseling and Health Resources.