- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Inspiring Eating Disorder Videos
EDH Holiday Recovery Tips
Jacquelyn Ekern, the Founder of Eating Disorder Hope, shares 3 tips in the eating disorder video for maintaining ED Recovery during the holidays. These tips will help those in recovery enjoy the holidays by focusing on what matters most. Have a happy holiday season!
Expressing Eating Disorder: Journey to Recovery
Whether it is not knowing how to tell their story, fear of not being understood, or a reluctance to speak what cannot be spoken, many individuals with eating disorders have difficulty expressing themselves. Expressing Disorder: Journey to Recovery shares compelling stories of recovery that use two creative arts therapies- Dance/Movement Therapy and Drama Therapy. These therapies allowed the women whose stories are told to express themselves when words and traditional psychotherapy alone were not enough.
“Filmmaker David Alvarado manages to tell compelling, poignant tales without stooping to sensationalization. The stories gracefully convey the depth to which we must take our clients, as well as to infuse the stories with hope and beauty.” Anita Johnston, Ph.D. CEDs, Author of Eating in the Light of the Moon
“My tears did not stop until moments after the film was over. I wished I could have received the treatment I saw delivered in this film.” Audrey Albert King, MA, R-DMT, CMA
View the YouTube trailer for Expressing Disorder: Journey to Recovery