- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Besides news and developments in the eating disorders field and our articles, Eating Disorder Hope has developed a number of Eating Disorder Professional Resources specifically for eating disorder professionals and treatment providers (Therapists, Psychologists, Physicians, Psychiatrists, Nutritionists, and School Counselors, and more):
Eating Disorder Hope Virtual Conference VI: Coming Soon
Visit the Eating Disorder Hope Virtual Conference V Page to view the previous presentations!
Eating Disorder Professional Resources
Learn about job opportunities in the eating disorder treatment field.
Find conferences, presentations, professional luncheons and more on our constantly updated calendar of events for the year.
Advertise with Us
Find opportunities to reach men and women suffering from eating disorders through being a part of our National Directory of Treatment Providers and our National Treatment Center Directory by advertising with EDH.
Eating Disorder Professional Resources Articles
- Communication tactics have rapidly evolved and developed in our digital age. Upholding professional standards when communicating with patients, clients, and colleagues is essential to building rapport in the eating disorder community. Learn more about how to maintain digital communication professional standards when communicating digitally in this article.
- A good therapist is emotionally engaging and empathetic towards their clients. However, allowing one’s self to be this open and connected can have a draining effect on the Eating Disorder Treatment Professional. Burnout can become a serious risk factor in providing care to those suffering from anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder.