- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Eating Disorder Treatment in Montana
Montana Eating Disorder Centers
Eating disorder treatment occurs across a spectrum, from outpatient programs that can help you stay focused on long-term recovery to more immersive residential eating disorder treatment, which can help you learn to recognize and change unhelpful thoughts and behaviors.
If you or a loved one are looking for eating disorder treatment centers in Montana, there are many options and levels of care to choose from, including in-person and online.
Additional Treatment Centers
Sometimes, co-occurring mental health conditions or other complications make it necessary to look for more specific eating disorder treatment. In Montana, you can find other treatment centers that may help cater to these needs.
Therapists in Montana
Finding a therapist you connect with is a crucial part of eating disorder recovery. In Montana, there are a number of reputable doctors who can help.
Crystal Kirschman600 Central Ave, Ste 201, Great Falls, MT, 59401
Molly McCall DammBozeman, MT
Hillary MorinBozeman, MT, 59715
New Insight Counseling, LLC30 E Washington St, Kalispell, MT, 59901
Shan Guisinger210 N Higgins Ave, Ste 310, Missoula, MT, 59802
Sarah Monich HinkleBozeman, MT
Ruby Pauli416 W Mendenhall St, Bozeman, MT, 59715
Rebecca Dawn Fallon1629 Avenue D, Bldg B, Billings, MT, 59102
Bridget Ashcraft, LCPC, PLLC626 S Ferguson Ave, Ste 4, Bozeman, MT, 59718
Browse Providers by City
If you’re wondering about “finding an eating disorder clinic near me,” the search may be easier than you think. There are treatment centers in cities across Montana.