- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Eating Disorder Treatment in Alaska
Eating Disorder Therapists Alaska
Therapy is one of the most important and effective types of treatment for eating disorder recovery. And finding a therapist you connect with is one of the most important aspects of therapy.
There are many Alaska-based eating disorder therapists who may be able to help. And a number of online eating disorder programs can help provide you with a caring and compassionate therapist, no matter where you live.
Jeanne BradyAnchorage, AK, 99501
Sarah H Leavitt, LPC, LLC4050 Lake Otis Pkwy, Ste 105, Anchorage, AK, 99508
Possible Virtual Options
In addition to in-person options, virtual only eating disorder treatment programs may be available in Alaska to those who would prefer to receive help remotely or to those who may have difficulty accessing a treatment center. Virtual programs are completed entirely online—therapy sessions are conducted remotely, vitals are tracked and sent to your clinical team, and some programs even provide pre-prepared meals directly to your Alaska residence.
If you qualify for an intensive outpatient or partial hospitalization program but can’t find a center in AK that is convenient and suited to your needs, a virtual program may be the best option.
Browse Centers by City
Browsing by city can help ensure you find the best eating disorder treatment near you.