- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Statement of Editorial Policies, Copyright, and Disclaimer
The mission of Eating Disorder Hope began in 2005 to offer hope, information, and resources to individual eating disorder sufferers, their family members, and treatment providers. The organization began with the help and advice of colleagues, professors, and other organizations specializing in eating disorders.
We strive to present content in a professional and ethical manner that will serve this wide and diverse community while recognizing that a forum of this constituency may not always produce agreement and consensus among its members. Eating Disorder Hope believes that dialog and discussion can enhance understanding and promote healing.
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Eating Disorder Hope nor reflect official policies of Ekern Enterprises, Inc.
Copyright Statement and Policy
Unless otherwise indicated, the author(s) of each article published on this website owns his or her own words.
Page last updated: April 25, 2017