- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
A Dietitian’s Guide to Professional Speaking: Expert Advice for Pitching, Presenting & Getting Paid (A Professional Resource)
About This Book
Whether public speaking is your lifelong dream or recurring nightmare, A Dietitian’s Guide to Professional Speaking belongs on your nightstand. The subtitle says it all: Expert Advice for Pitching, Presenting & Getting Paid, and Eating Disorder Hope frequent contributor Jessica Setnick delivers the goods.
In addition to the practical tools and words you need to price, pitch and negotiate with confidence, she shares her lessons learned the hard way so you don’t have to. A Dietitian’s Guide to Professional Speaking is available at Amazon and DietitianSpeakingGuide.com, where you can also download Chapter One for free.