- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Our blog is moderated occasionally and posteriorly. Moderators are volunteers, interns, and independent contractors. Internet users posting comments on this blog should not be considered as health professionals.
Comments posted on this Blog should be designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
We remind you that everyone can read and use your comments. You do not have the possibility to erase your own comments.
Internet users commenting on my blog must behave with respect and honesty at all times.
Internet users may not post any commercial/advertising comment.
Internet users commenting on my blog must post information which is true and correct to their knowledge. We invite you to provide resources (references, links, …) on health/medical claims when possible and relevant.
Moderators Reserve the right to erase, without notification, any comment they would judge inappropriate.
Last modification date: April 25, 2017
(source: Health On The Net Foundation @ http://www.hon.ch/HONcode/Webmasters/Guidelines/charte_blog_modele.html)
Page last updated: April 25, 2017