- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Eating Disorder Treatment in West Virginia
Eating Disorder Centers in West Virginia
Unfortunately, eating disorder centers are not available in every state. But in many cases, virtual eating disorder treatment may be able to help.
These programs can generally be accessed anywhere, and they offer the same type of effective and comprehensive care for eating disorder treatment as an in-person program.
Possible Virtual Options
In addition to in-person options, virtual only eating disorder treatment programs may be available in West Virginia to those who would prefer to receive help remotely or to those who may have difficulty accessing a treatment center. Virtual programs are completed entirely online—therapy sessions are conducted remotely, vitals are tracked and sent to your clinical team, and some programs even provide pre-prepared meals directly to your West Virginia residence.
If you qualify for an intensive outpatient or partial hospitalization program but can’t find a center in WV that is convenient and suited to your needs, a virtual program may be the best option.