- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Grand Junction Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Eating Disorder Therapists in Grand Junction
No matter which type of eating disorder you struggle with, it’s important to seek out the right kind of care. And therapy is typically considered the most effective way to treat conditions like anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating disorder.
If you can’t access a therapist in your immediate area, a number of online eating disorder programs can offer additional help, providing the same type of comprehensive and effective care as in-person treatment.
Amber PittsGrand Junction, CO, 81501
Virtual Options May Be Available In Grand Junction, CO
When an in-person treatment center in Grand Junction, CO isn’t convenient or suitable for your needs, a virtual eating disorder treatment program may be a good option. With virtual treatment, all of your therapy sessions and meetings with your clinical team are conducted entirely online. So, whether you’re at work, at home, at school, or traveling outside of Grand Junction, you will have access to your care team and programming.
Some treatment programs also deliver pre-prepared meals directly to your door, right in Grand Junction, so you can take the guesswork out of mealtimes and meal planning.