- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Collegeville Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Treatment Centers in Collegeville, PA for Disordered Eating
Eating disorders like ARFID, anorexia, binge eating disorder, and bulimia may feel impossible to overcome, but the right kind of help can get you on the road to recovery.
If you or your loved one live in Collegeville, you can find that kind of help in-person, whether you’re looking for outpatient care or residential eating disorder treatment.
Eating Disorder Therapists in Collegeville, PA
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Collegeville, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Suzanne Chuchian Chong (She Her Hers)Collegeville, PA, 19426
Kayla McCauley168 W Ridge Pike, Ste 131A, Royersford, PA, 19468
Lisa Plafker FormanBlue Bell, PA, 19422
Carol M. LipskyChesterbrook, PA
Alaina KlausePhoenixville, PA, 19460
Cities Near Collegeville
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Collegeville. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.