- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Syracuse Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Eating Disorder Therapists in Syracuse, NY
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Syracuse, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Soulshine Eating Disorder CounselingSyracuse, NY, 13206
Alexa Dickson960 Salt Springs Rd, Syracuse, NY, 13224
Counseling and Healing Arts of Oswego188 S 3rd St, Fulton, NY, 13069
Mary LeonardoIthaca, NY
Cristen E. Haltom, PhD, CEDS832 Hanshaw Rd, Ste B, Ithaca, NY, 14850
Melanie Jennings6834 E Genesee St, #6, Fayetteville, NY, 13066
Cheryl DelaneyIthaca, NY
Nancy R. AveryVestal, NY, 13850
InnerLight Counseling Services/Stacey Wade-MaserHorseheads, NY, 14845
Tia K Hwang305 Vine St, Ste 8, Liverpool, NY, 13088
Cities Near Syracuse
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Syracuse. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.