- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Ithaca Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Ithaca Eating Disorder Centers
Finding the appropriate help for an eating disorder is one of the most important steps in the recovery journey, whether you’re struggling with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, or another type of eating disorder.
Some eating disorder clinics should be available in or around Ithaca. But if you’re having difficulty finding a treatment center that works for you, there are a number of virtual eating disorder treatment options you can also explore.
Eating Disorder Therapists in Ithaca, NY
Therapy is often the backbone of eating disorder recovery, and the relationship you have with your therapist can be vitally important.
Many therapists in Ithaca can help you overcome your eating disorder and find healing and peace.
Cristen E. Haltom, PhD, CEDS832 Hanshaw Rd, Ste B, Ithaca, NY, 14850
Cheryl DelaneyIthaca, NY
Mary LeonardoIthaca, NY
Melanie Jennings6834 E Genesee St, #6, Fayetteville, NY, 13066
InnerLight Counseling Services/Stacey Wade-MaserHorseheads, NY, 14845
Alexa Dickson960 Salt Springs Rd, Syracuse, NY, 13224
Tia K Hwang305 Vine St, Ste 8, Liverpool, NY, 13088
Soulshine Eating Disorder CounselingSyracuse, NY, 13206
Nancy R. AveryVestal, NY, 13850
Counseling and Healing Arts of Oswego188 S 3rd St, Fulton, NY, 13069
Cities Near Ithaca
If you’re willing and able to travel outside of Ithaca, you may be able to utilize additional eating disorder treatment centers, therapists, and treatment options.