- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Check Out These Valuable College Hope Non-Profit On-campus Resources and Information Provided by Our Non-profit Partners.
Proud2BMe On Campus is a national initiative that unites students in recovery, faculty, and campus resources. Learn how to look for support on campus, get involved in advocacy efforts, or start a chapter at your college or university. Thank you from College Hope Non-Profit.
Many of Project HEAL’s 40+ chapters were founded by college students looking to make a difference in the eating disorder community.
Take a look at Project HEAL’s chapter directory to find out how to get involved on your campus!
Multi-Service Eating Disorders Association (MEDA)
The MEDA College Guide was created in 2015 to increase awareness of eating disorders on college campuses and support students in recovery.
To check out MEDA’s recovery stories, blog, and support groups, go to www.medainc.org.
Eating Disorders Coalition (EDC)
Learn how you can get involve in EDC’s advocacy efforts, making eating disorders a public health priority!
One of the quickest ways to get involved is to share your voice on social media by raising awareness and encouraging advocacy on your campus.
Find Help on Campus
Page Reviewed & Updated June 18, 2019, by Jacquelyn Ekern
College Hope Non-Profit published February 1, 2017, on Eating Disorder Hope