- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Minnesota Eating Disorder Support Groups
Eating Disorder Hope has compiled a comprehensive list of information on Minnesota eating disorder support groups.
Recovery from an eating disorder is a lifelong journey. Whether as a complement to therapy sessions with an eating disorder specialist, or as an after-care program following treatment at an eating disorders center, an eating disorder support group is an important recovery tool. They build and grow coping skills, allow for shared discussion of problems, downfalls, and successes in eating disorders recovery, and provide advice. Perhaps most importantly, they are a community of men or women in the same situation, recovering from anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, or another form of disordered eating.
Our directory of eating disorder groups is organized to quickly tell you:
- Name, Location & Meeting Times
- Treatment Setting- Whether a support group is open to the public or a closed group by invitation only
- Types of People Allowed- Adolescents and / or Adults, Men and / or Women
- Whether the group is professionally led by an eating disorders therapist
Eating Disorder Support Groups in MN
|Name / Info||Treatment Setting||Patient Types Served||Therapist-led Group?|
|The Joy Project ANAD Support Groups|
University Lutheran Church of Hope
601 13th Avenue S.E.
St. Paul, MN 55414
Email: [email protected]
Meeting Time: Monday and Friday @ 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
|Open Group; In Person||Adults / Adolescents, Men & Women||No|