- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Knoxville Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Eating Disorder Therapists in Knoxville, TN
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Knoxville, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Melissa Cohen2210 Sutherland Ave, Ste 115, Knoxville, TN, 37919
Kaitlyn Tucker, MS, RDN, LDN2210 Sutherland Ave, Ste 115, Knoxville, TN, 37919
Katherine Myers6906 Kingston Pike, Ste 104, Knoxville, TN, 37919
Stephanie Swain Weatherstone323 Ebenezer Rd, Knoxville, TN, 37923
Caroline Whitaker2210 Sutherland Ave, Ste 115, Knoxville, TN, 37919
Radiant Comprehensive Therapy Services2030 Chilhowee Medical Pk, Maryville, TN, 37804
Cities Near Knoxville
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Knoxville. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.