- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Rochester Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Eating Disorder Therapists in Rochester, NY
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Rochester, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Hummingbird Marriage and Family Therapy, PLLC1100 University Ave, Rochester, NY, 14607
Helena Boersma2000 S Winton Rd, Ste 4A206, Rochester, NY, 14618
Christopher Helmink190 S Goodman St, Rochester, NY, 14607
Kerry Apeland1501 East Ave, Ste 100, Rochester, NY, 14610
Adriana Eylise Rogachefsky1501 East Ave, Ste 100, Rochester, NY, 14610
InnerLight Counseling Services/Stacey Wade-MaserHorseheads, NY, 14845
Brooke WardPenfield, NY, 14526
Dayton Walsh34a State St, Pittsford, NY, 14534
Cities Near Rochester
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Rochester. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.