- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Buffalo Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Eating Disorder Therapists in Buffalo, NY
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Buffalo, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Please contact only via phone/text1078 Amherst St, Buffalo, NY, 14216
Amy L Close1868 Niagara Falls Blvd, Ste 305, Tonawanda, NY, 14150
Sam SessamenWilliamsville, NY, 14221
Danielle Vallas2430 N Forest Rd, Ste 140, Getzville, NY, 14068
Tiffany MatsonWilliamsville, NY, 14221
Cities Near Buffalo
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Buffalo. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.