- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Eating Disorder Solutions
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Santa Monica Eating Disorder Treatment Options
Treatment Centers in Santa Monica, CA for Disordered Eating
Eating disorders like ARFID, anorexia, binge eating disorder, and bulimia may feel impossible to overcome, but the right kind of help can get you on the road to recovery.
If you or your loved one live in Santa Monica, you can find that kind of help in-person, whether you’re looking for outpatient care or residential eating disorder treatment.
Eating Disorder Therapists in Santa Monica, CA
Therapy is generally thought of as the most effective way to help someone recover from an eating disorder, with different techniques shown to help alleviate symptoms of bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, and more.
Finding the right type of therapy—and therapist—for you is an important step toward healing. And aside from the therapists available in Santa Monica, you can access this type of effective care through many online eating disorder programs.
Bahar MohebanSanta Monica, CA, 90403
Jessica KauffmannSanta Monica, CA, 90402
Becky BelinskySte 300, Santa Monica, CA, 90401
Taylor L. McMonigle2716 Ocean Park Blvd, # 3075, Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Tracy A. PollackSanta Monica, CA, 90403
Abby Gold2730 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 250, Santa Monica, CA, 90403
Saundra DianaSanta Monica, CA, 90403
Jenna Stark2116 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90403
Cities Near Santa Monica
Since the relationship between you and your therapist is so central to eating disorder recovery, it may be worthwhile to explore options in areas around Santa Monica. Additional eating disorder treatment centers and other types of help may also be available in these places.