- This event has passed.
Timberline Knolls CE Webinar: Spirituality and Gratitude in Recovery
February 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm PST
Details: Clinicians! Join Us for a CE Webinar! 1.5 CEs –“Spirituality and Gratitude in Recovery” with Rev. Dr. Elizabeth Hulford, DMIN, BCC, Chaplain at TImberline Knolls, Feb. 25, 2021 at 11:00 am PT, 12 pm MT, 1 pm CT, 2 pm ET
Whole-person care implies that clients’ needs will be addressed in the physical, emotional & spiritual realms of life experience. Spirituality is often relegated to the work of religious professionals thereby creating dissonance between clients & their care team.
Fluency by professionals in spiritual language & experience can assist clients in their recovery process. This event educates & enlightens professionals in the role of spirituality in #counseling & #recovery. Emphasis will be placed on the role of gratitude within spirituality & how #gratitude can assist professionals in connecting with their clients.
- Learn the role & importance of spirituality in recovery on an individual & program level.
- To provide evidence-based research on spirituality & gratitude in recovery.
- Attendees will learn about the history & practice of spirituality & gratitude across cultures.
- Explore the concept of gratitude as a tool for resilience.
- Learn strategies for incorporating spirituality & gratitude into their practices.
RSVP: Mary Anne Morrow, Director of Communications at [email protected]
Time: February 25, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET
Additional Information: Learn More. (Pro)