- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
- This event has passed.
Veritas Collaborative’s – Selfie-Esteem: Promoting Positive Influence in the Age of Social Media
September 19, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm PDT
Details: Veritas Collaborative will be hosting a free community event in Atlanta, GA on September 19, 2019, called “Selfie-Esteem: Promoting Positive Influence in the Age of Social Media“. This event is designed for parents, students, mental health providers, nutrition professionals, and school personnel (teachers, counselors & coaches). Guest speakers will be McCall Dempsey (founder of Southern Smash) and Will Rickard (the parent of a Veritas alumni), followed by a panel with Dr. Anna Tanner and Leah Graves. The presentation and panel will then be followed by a dessert reception!
The objective of this Selfie-Esteem .event is to increase awareness and create change as we explore:
- The impact of social media on body image and self-esteem
- Online trending and becoming a critical audience of social media messages
- Positioning yourself as a social media influencer for positive change
- Warning signs, risks, and resources
Seating Limited – RSVP Early
Location: The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, Bernstein Ballroom, 7 Concourse Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM CST September 19, 2019.
Complimentary Tickets Available: Email – [email protected]. (Pub)