- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
- This event has passed.
Carolina Resource Center for Eating Disorders’ 16th Annual HEAL Conference, provided by MAHEC
October 5 - October 6
CRC for ED’s 16th Annual HEAL Conference/Retreat, provided by MAHEC.
Carolina Resource Center for Eating Disorders (CRC for ED) and Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC) are pleased to present the 2023 HEAL Conference on October 5th – 6th, 2023. This program addresses disordered eating and eating disorders recovery by experts speaking on the most current research and practices. HEAL offers professional development and networking for providers as well as education for the general public. The annual conference, now in its 16th year, is expanding through collaboration between CRC for ED and MAHEC.
The 2023 program includes educational sessions, a networking event, and a care-for-the-provider retreat after lunch Friday!
Event fees include administrative costs, educational materials, continuing education credits, breakfast, refreshment break, and lunch. Meals and refreshments provided will offer a variety to accommodate preferences. The Networking Event is provided by many of CRC for ED’s Treatment Center Supporters.
Early Registration Fees end on September 26th.
Registration after September 26th will have an additional fee of $15.
All registration will close on Tuesday, October 3rd and there will be no walk-in registration available