- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
In addition to the high-level treatment centers within this region, the capital of the United States has always been a center for policy change and activism when it comes to mental health policies and access to healthcare.
Eating Disorders Coalition (EDC) plays an integral role in raising awareness for eating disorders among policymakers in Washington DC, while promoting increased funding and research. Founded in 2000, EDC is at the forefront of advocacy and policy change within the eating disorder community.
Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center40 Timberline Drive
Lemont, Illinois 60439888-206-1175
Within HealthProviding clinically superior continuous
care, in the comfort of your own home855-597-1992
Eating Disorder Solutions3300 Oak Lawn Ave Suite 102
Dallas, Texas 75219855-783-2519
Rock Recovery – Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C.1901 Fort Myer Dr, Suite 1130
Arlington, Virginia 22209855-209-3457