- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
The Intuitive Eating Journal
About This Book
Your Guided Journey for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food
Based on the popular anti-diet book, Intuitive Eating, this guided companion will help you learn to trust your body’s internal wisdom about eating and develop a healthier relationship with food.
Do you deny yourself the pleasure of eating because it causes you to feel guilt or shame? You aren’t alone. Many people today have a complicated and difficult relationship with food. But there is a way to change. Intuitive Eating is a comprehensive, evidence-based program to help you pay attention to your natural cues of hunger and satisfaction, and cultivate a profound connection with your mind and body.
This illustrated journal will give you all the tools you need for eating intuitively and will show you that you are the expert of your own body. You’ll also discover ways to distinguish between physical and emotional feelings and make peace with food—so that you no longer have constant ‘food worry’ thoughts. Most importantly, you’ll find powerful writing prompts to help you explore yourself as a whole person—regardless of what you eat.
Now is the time to move beyond diet culture, to honor your hunger, and to make peace with food—and yourself. This journal will help guide the way.