- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Overcoming Binge Eating, 2nd Edition: The Proven Program to Learn Why You Binge & How You Can Stop
About This Book
Written with insights and feedback from patients and volunteers who tried out Dr. Fairburn’s self help techniques.
Dr. Fairburn clearly understands binge eating disorder and the immense psychological and physical pain it causes for eating disorder sufferers. He expertly addresses the pitfalls of dieting and rebound binge eating.
He outlines a clear program of techniques to enhance recovery from binge eating.
Dr. Christopher Fairburn, DM, FMedSci, FRCPsych., is a widely respected expert in the field of eating disorder treatment. He is a Professor of Psychiatry at University of Oxford. He is the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Academy of Eating Disorders.