- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
The Intuitive Eating Workbook
About This Book
With its multitude of thought-provoking exercises, The Intuitive Eating Workbook is a compassionate approach to healing your relationship with food.
It focuses on staying present, in order to derive the most satisfaction from eating and to become acutely in touch with your hunger and fullness cues. It challenges diet culture and teaches you to respect your body while developing a more positive body image.
As a result, you will feel the freedom and joy that comes with being able to trust your body’s innate wisdom about eating.