- Calls to this hotline are currently being directed to Within Health or Timberline Knolls
- Representatives are standing by 24/7 to help answer your questions
- All calls are confidential and HIPAA compliant
- There is no obligation or cost to call
- Eating Disorder Hope does not receive any commissions or fees dependent upon which provider you select
- Additional treatment providers are located on our directory or samhsa.gov
Eating Disorder Hope, an S-corporation, generates operating revenue from the acceptance of advertisements, sponsorships, and membership fees. All applicants for advertisement are carefully screened for appropriate and useful reference for the Eating Disorder Hope website visitors. Banner ads throughout the site are paid advertisements. Additional advertising by treatment centers and healthcare practitioners are provided through the Eating Disorder Treatment Directory and the Eating Disorder Specialist Library, and occasionally by boxed ads clearly marked as an “advertisement”. Advertising is also offered to Authors and Public Speakers on the Eating Disorder Hope site. These are paid advertisers who must be approved by Jacquelyn Ekern, MS, LPC, Director of Eating Disorder Hope, for inclusion on the eatingdisorderhope.com site. Eating Disorder Hope reserves the right to refuse to advertise to any business, organization or individual deemed inappropriate for the eatingdisorderhope.com site.
Page last updated: April 25, 2017